    to be selected automatically in the drop down list box. Any idea how to
    make this happen?

    Thanks!

    news.sbcglobal.net, Oct 2, 2006

  2. It thought I'd try to clarify this question a bit. Using one or both of the
    two events which are fired when an item is inserted (ItemInserting and
    ItemInserted) using the DetailsView control, I would like to capture the
    value of the item being inserted, requery the dropdownlistbox, and select
    the newly inserted item in the dropdownlistbox. Thanks again for any help
    you can offer.

    news.sbcglobal.net, Oct 2, 2006