Newbie Question

Jack

Hello,

I have a web form that has alot of event handlers. What specifies which
event handler gets called first when submitting the form and can I modify
it?

Thanks

dgk

Hello,

I have a web form that has alot of event handlers. What specifies which
event handler gets called first when submitting the form and can I modify
it?

Thanks

It's generally better to put the actual topic of the post in the
subject line so folks who might know the answer will read it.

As far as I know (and I don't know too much), page load fires and then
the handler for the control that triggered the page submission.