Newbie Question

Guest

I have different aspx pages that display results from SQL queries. The user
can click on an item which will send them to a page were they can edit the
entry and submit the changes.

My question is how can I take them back to the particular page were they
left. Currently I am using a response.redirect back to the initial web page.

Jignesh Desai

Response.Redirect is right...
What is the issue with this ?

-REgards,
Jignesh.

whiggins said:
I have different aspx pages that display results from SQL queries. The user
can click on an item which will send them to a page were they can edit the
entry and submit the changes.

My question is how can I take them back to the particular page were they
left. Currently I am using a response.redirect back to the initial web
page.

Guest

I would like to be able to send them back to the page they initially were at
when they selected the entry for edit. My response .redirect takes them back
to the inital home page not where they were.

My question I guess is how would I capture the page they are at when they
clicked on the edit button?