no drihack

Ivan Danicic

Hello all, I am trying to use the jogl based on jsr 231. Using a test
program javac seems to work ok but java gives error message:
'No jogl_drihack in java.library.path'
I can find no information about this so if anyone can point me in the
right direction I'd be most grateful.
Ivan

Gordon Beaton

Using a test program javac seems to work ok but java gives error
message:
'No jogl_drihack in java.library.path'
I can find no information about this

That's odd, since searching Google with exactly that search string
leads to the solution.

Your code expects libjogl_drihack.so (or DLL, you don't say what
platform you're using) to be found in java.library.path.

Your choices are:

- set LD_LIBRARY_PATH or java.library.path so it includes the path
containing the library
- put the library in a directory already part of java.library.path or
LD_LIBRARY_PATH

/gordon

Ivan Danicic

That's odd, since searching Google with exactly that search string
leads to the solution.

Your code expects libjogl_drihack.so (or DLL, you don't say what
platform you're using) to be found in java.library.path.

Your choices are:

- set LD_LIBRARY_PATH or java.library.path so it includes the path
containing the library
- put the library in a directory already part of java.library.path or
LD_LIBRARY_PATH

/gordon
Hello Gordon, thanks very much, this worked well!
Ivan