No Intellisense in VS.NET 2005's global.asax

Guest

In Visual Studio.NET 2005, I've created a new website ("New Web
Site...") and added global.asax to the root directory by right-clicking
on the top-level object and selecting "Add New Item... > Global
Application Class". Here's what I see:

<%@ Application Language="C#" %>

<script runat="server">
void Application_Start(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
// <...>
}

void Application_End(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
// <...>
}

void Application_Error(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
// <...>
}

void Session_Start(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
// <...>
}

void Session_End(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
// <...>
}
</script>

When I mouse-over the method names (e.g. Application_Start), or when I
try to add new methods, I don't get any help from Intellisense. Am I
doing something wrong, or is this by design?

-= Tek Boy =-