Nokia N97 mini Unlocked - 3.2 inches TFT 16M Colors Touchscreen - 5MPCamera - with WiFi and A-GPS Su

chen selina

Nokia N97 mini Unlocked - 3.2 inches TFT 16M Colors Touchscreen - 5MP
Camera - with WiFi and A-GPS Support - Handwritting

Main Features
 Slide-n-tilt 3.2" 16M-color resistive touchscreen of 640 x 360 pixel
resolution
 5megapixel autofocus camera with dual-LED flash and VGA@30fps video
recording
 Symbian OS 9.4 with S60 5th edition UI with kinetic scrolling
 Slide-out three-row full QWERTY keyboard
 ARM 11 434MHz CPU and 128 MB of RAM
 Quad-band GSM and tri-band 3G with 3.6Mbps HSDPA support
 Wi-Fi and GPS with A-GPS
 Digital compass
 8GB onboard storage
 microSD card slot with microSDHC support
 Built-in accelerometer
 3.5mm audio jack and TV-out
 Stereo FM Radio with RDS
 microUSB port (charging) and stereo Bluetooth v2.0
 Web browser has full Flash and Java support
 Nice audio reproduction quality
 Office document viewer
Welcome to our shop www.aoatrade.com. We are professional doing the
electronice products business.Our main products have Ipad,Apple
Mobile,Blackberry Mobile,HTC Mobile,LG Mobile,Motorola Mobile,Nokia
Mobile,Samsung Mobile,Sharp Mobile,Sony Ericsson Mobile,Canon
Camera,Casio Camera,Fujifilm Cameras,Nikon Camera,Olympus
Camera,Pentax Cameras,Ricoh Cameras,Samsung Cameras,Sony
Cameras,Panasonic Cameras,etc
If you are interested in the products, please feel free to contact
with us.
Email: (e-mail address removed)
Website: Http://www.aoatrade.com
Apple Iphone: http://www.aoatrade.com/category.php?id=2