    understand what the "self.create" means

    Thanks
    Eric

    Eric Raio, Jan 5, 2009

  2. Eric Raio

    Phlip Guest

    Start here:

    http://tryruby.hobix.com/

    Next, you gotta walk before you can run. Print out any of the excellent Ruby
    books and curl up with it! Reciting them ain't the best use for this newsgroup.
    If I told you "define a class method, not instance method, that can call with
    nothing or with an option-hash", then we would get mired in recursive definitions...

    Phlip, Jan 5, 2009