Not a question, just proud and wanted to share this

Joined
Jan 29, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello! So i am fully skilled in python programming, and very recently started learning c#
This is my first program i made 100% by hand. The best part is i never even had to have help from them coding wizards at stackoverflow.
I made a netforce calculator

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;

namespace PhyiscsApp
{
public class Program
{
public static double getNetForce(double mass, double acceleration)
{
return mass * acceleration;
}
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Console.Write("Mass: ");
double mass = Convert.ToDouble(Console.ReadLine());
Console.WriteLine();

Console.Write("Acceleration: ");
double acceleration = Convert.ToDouble(Console.ReadLine());
Console.WriteLine();

Console.WriteLine(getNetForce(mass, acceleration));