notifying particular thread to wake up.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

No such "fact" is in evidence.

It is a fact that nobody has expressed to share that belief.
A single-digit number of people show
some signs of not believing that.

I think you need to practice on your counting skills !
Either they genuinely don't and are
therefore delusional,

Again I think you need to consult a professional about this "anyone
that can not see I am being unfairly attacked is delusional" way
of thinking.
As for the other six and a half billion or so people, well, none of
them have said anything either way.

No but we got a sample.

Arne

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Lars said:
(e-mail address removed) skrev:
You *have* to be crazy to believe that your content-free responses will
have any beneficial effects whatsoever. At best they are laughable.

I don't think he has this logic:

if X lead to Y in the past, then it probably will in the future
too, so if I want Z I need to try something different than X

Arne

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Tristram Rolph

Arne said:
Have you ever considered that your posting style is as good as
a signature ?

Try and read:

http://groups.google.com/group/ott.singles/browse_thread/thread/cad900ee91e573d1/c2b98f03a5e42f49

Here's an example of Paul Derbyshire's rather unique quoting style:
http://groups.google.com/group/ott.singles/msg/12605818c5f5df06

Incidentally, that post also accuses someone of hacking Deja News to insert
a false post to make Paul look bad. For some reason, that sounds vaguely
familiar, but I can't place it.

Here's what Paul Derbyshire recommends off-topic posters do:
http://groups.google.com/group/ott.personals/msg/1ee86753c1b52b1e

Readers are invited to draw their own conclusions. I'm guessing
reincarnation.

John W. Kennedy

Wildemar said:
John said:
[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

He's trying to do you a favor. Please seek psychiatric help. Your life
may depend on it.
I gather he has been doing this for at about a decade now, so I would
reckon there is no *immediate* danger.

Yes, but a decade ago he merely had a persecution complex; he didn't
think he was God. Now he does.
--
John W. Kennedy
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and

Wildemar Wildenburger

John said:
Yes, but a decade ago he merely had a persecution complex; he didn't
think he was God. Now he does.

OK, in all seriousness: Did he ever say he was God? I don't think so. He
claimed that he didn't make mistakes, but only to follow it up with a
definition of "mistake" with which pretty much anybody would be infallible.

I wouldn't say that this is a God complex; just some weird
self-protection scheme.

/W

Wildemar Wildenburger

Tristram said:
Here's an example of Paul Derbyshire's rather unique quoting style:
http://groups.google.com/group/ott.singles/msg/12605818c5f5df06

Incidentally, that post also accuses someone of hacking Deja News to insert
a false post to make Paul look bad. For some reason, that sounds vaguely
familiar, but I can't place it.

Here's what Paul Derbyshire recommends off-topic posters do:
http://groups.google.com/group/ott.personals/msg/1ee86753c1b52b1e

Readers are invited to draw their own conclusions. I'm guessing
reincarnation.

While that is astounding (shockingly so), will give him the benefit of
the doubt. There could be lots of people actually adobting this style
for fun. And somehow I find the idea interesting that behind that facade
is some psychologist/behaviorist/sociologist/... performing experiments
on the usenet folk. But that might just be my fetish of science invading
*everywhere*.

;) !

/W

Tristram Rolph

In fact the only thing I'd have done differently to
avoid you lot is to never have posted to this newsgroup in the first
place, but at the time I had no way of knowing that a) there were a
bunch of vicious sociopaths there and b) you'd fixate on me for some
reason only you and your psychiatrist are likely to even be able to
guess at. :p

Perhaps the fact that every other group that you've posted to for any
length of time seems to have the same sort of sociopaths that
latch onto you for no discernable reason could have given you a
clue that this one would too?

nebulous99

On Nov 12, 5:59 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

On Nov 12, 6:07 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

On Nov 12, 6:10 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

On Nov 12, 8:53 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]