notifying particular thread to wake up.

bbound

Now we're as far as questions about other people being an insult to Mr.
Twister.

In case you hadn't noticed, the jerk implied that I had faulty
perceptions.

As for "Mr. Twister", that's "F-5 Twister" or "sir" to you.

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 9:53 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[irrelevant links in content-free post snipped]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Whatever *does* hold content for you then? Little Golden Books?

/W

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 9:57 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
I wrote about the other people. Oh, I said you were dumb. OK. That kind
of hurts, doesn't it?

/W

twerpinator

[calls me a liar]
[attempts to hijack my reply]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 10:02 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Refusing to clearify your point ---> arrogant.

/W

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 10:07 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Run out of insults, jerk?

/W

twerpinator

[snip incorrect identification]
[hijack attempt deleted]

You appear to have confused me with someone else.

Wildemar Wildenburger

Yes, it does.
No, it does not.

It's unjustifiable behavior on the part of every participant, from
those that started it to those that joined later.
Which doesnt change that I joined, not started it. Which you claimed.
Falsely.

Liar. If you really don't, prove it by not posting a single reply to
any of my posts, or any posts mentioning me, ever again.
I chose when to not have the last word, not you. As far as I can see,
you don't chose at all.

[more irrelevancies deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Boring!

/W

twerpinator

Sure it is. I don't have to justify myself to you, since I don't care
about your opinion of me. My enjoyment is plenty of justification for
myself.

There are higher moral laws, sociopath. Your behavior is not
justifiable, period.
[Twisted doesn't respond to this, thus indicating concurrence under
his rules.]

You lie. I did respond, with [bullshit snipped] or similarly. (x3)

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 10:22 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
<s,mfhj kdj gbjbdj,v bjk bjb, bj,bjhbg,jbg,jbgjhgbyjgb,jb,jb,jv g l.

Dude, if you could understand what that means, you'd kill me.

:D

/W

twerpinator

[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 6:07 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
What, that there is something you don't know. I'm 100% sure that that is
the case. It has been proven before and I can prove it any second you wish.

/W

Wildemar Wildenburger

No-one here has done this to my knowledge. In particular I am not
using any of mine to mislead anyone here as to my identity or anything
of the sort; I've not engaged in any sock-puppetry, unlike some of
you.

Thats not the point, but why should you care?

/W

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 6:10 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
What now?

/W