notifying particular thread to wake up.

bbound

On Nov 12, 9:25 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[metric tons of insults and other bullshit deleted, including lengthy
digressions about cats and other irrelevancies]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
To make that clear: I do not want to destroy you, at all. I do not want
to convince you of anything, although it would be nice if I could.

Then shut up.

[remainder of insults and other bullshit deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 12, 9:26 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 12, 9:27 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 12, 9:53 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[irrelevant links in content-free post snipped]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 12, 9:57 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

Keep in mind, folks, that establishing an account for fraudulent purposes

No-one here has done this to my knowledge. In particular I am not
using any of mine to mislead anyone here as to my identity or anything
of the sort; I've not engaged in any sock-puppetry, unlike some of
you.

[vicious threats, misidentification, and other BS deleted]
maybe we can [insult deleted] return to talking about Java.

You can return to talking about Java anyway, simply by ignoring me and
leaving me alone. Nothing I am posting requires you to respond in any
way, so go ahead -- if that's what you want to do, return to talking
about Java and don't post anything else to this thread or that SWT
one.

And for those who haven't been paying attention: None of the nasty
things that Sherman has said or implied about me are at all true.

bbound

On Nov 12, 10:02 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 12, 10:07 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

No, it does not.

Yes, it does.
Didn't start it, joined it.

It's unjustifiable behavior on the part of every participant, from
those that started it to those that joined later.

[bullshit deleted]
I don't want the last word.

Liar. If you really don't, prove it by not posting a single reply to
any of my posts, or any posts mentioning me, ever again.

[more irrelevancies deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

bbound

On Nov 12, 10:22 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 8:53 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
YOU have admitted that you can't get a date, why is that my fault?

/W

Andreas Leitgeb

On Nov 12, 7:57 am, Andreas Leitgeb <[email protected]>
wrote:
[insult deleted]
None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

You better catch up. There are still a couple of yet unconfirmed...
*oops* "unrefuted" (as you name it) postings of mine and others waiting
for your confirmation... *damn again* "rebuttal", of course.

Now, will you follow my order?

PS: also, you'd better create some more google-accounts, to improve
on your response-times. Just think of the hazardous effect that an
unanswered posting might have on you ...

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 5:59 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
You're very unfair.

/W

bbound

On Nov 12, 10:37 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 9:25 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[metric tons of insults and other bullshit deleted, including lengthy
digressions about cats and other irrelevancies]
Thanks. It is kind of a relief that you chose the lightest ton of them
all. I take that as an admission that you don't attribute that much
gravity to the sitiation. Hehe.

Then shut up.
I don't take orders from the one you pretend to be.

[remainder of insults and other bullshit deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
How do you know it was bullshit. You probably didn't even read it.

/W

bbound

On Nov 12, 10:52 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Wildemar Wildenburger

On Nov 12, 9:27 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
So you say you're not accurate. Rather sloppy? OK, then.

/W