NT Authority/Network Service error starting CRM

Blake

I'm not too sure this it the right group. If its not the right group, could
i be directed to the correct one that existes? I found a thread dealing
with this same error. here is the thread:
Hello John,
You can add a login to SQL Server for that NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK
SERVICE account, which I believe you'll find in the local group
IIS_WPG. You can do this in SQL Server Enterprise Manager under
Security|Logins. Make sure also to give it the required database
access and permissions

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Bassel Tabbara
Microsoft, ASP.NET

When I go the Security|Logins i try to create a new loging there is no entry
for NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE. Searching Active Directory for any
instance of it turns up nothing.
I Have CRM installed on a new SBS2003, IIS6 and SQL2000 SP3a.

Any help in the right direction would be great i seem to be stuck.

Thanks, Blake Ray