O/p with out ; (semi-colen )

James Kuyper

how can i get output without useing semi colen in progrem code ?????

#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
while(puts("Spelling errors:")<0) {}
if(puts("useing=>using")) {} else {}
switch(
printf("colen=>colon %d\n", puts("progrem=>program"))) {}

Siri Cruise

Aniket Korde said:
how can i get output without useing semi colen in progrem code ?????

if (expr) {}
is equivalent to
expr;
if expr evaluates to a scalar type.

If you allow commas,
if (expr, 0) {}
is also equivalent to
expr;
even when expr is a not a scalar.

Kenny McCormack

Why do you need to do this?

I would assume that the ; key is broken on his keyboard.

Besides, why does it matter *why*? He asked if it was possible; that
should be enough.

Nitin Tripathi

--

Nov 4, 2008 - the day when everything went

from being Clinton's fault to being Obama's fault.

Nice One Kenny, Liked your answer :)