  1. Aniket Korde

    Aniket Korde Guest

    how can i get output without useing semi colen in progrem code ?????

    Aniket Korde, Sep 12, 2013

  2. Aniket Korde

    James Kuyper Guest

    #include <stdio.h>
    int main(void)
    {
    while(puts("Spelling errors:")<0) {}
    if(puts("useing=>using")) {} else {}
    switch(
    printf("colen=>colon %d\n", puts("progrem=>program"))) {}
    }

    James Kuyper, Sep 12, 2013

  3. Aniket Korde

    Siri Cruise Guest

    if (expr) {}
    is equivalent to
    expr;
    if expr evaluates to a scalar type.

    If you allow commas,
    if (expr, 0) {}
    is also equivalent to
    expr;
    even when expr is a not a scalar.

    Siri Cruise, Sep 12, 2013
  4. Why do you need to do this?

    Keith Thompson, Sep 12, 2013
  5. Aniket Korde

    Eric Sosman Guest

    #error output

    (Extremely efficient: This code's execution time is *zero*!)

    Eric Sosman, Sep 12, 2013
  6. I would assume that the ; key is broken on his keyboard.

    Besides, why does it matter *why*? He asked if it was possible; that
    should be enough.

    Kenny McCormack, Sep 12, 2013
  7. Nice One Kenny, Liked your answer :)

    Nitin Tripathi, Sep 13, 2013