OBA change of address

James Kuyper

On Monday, I went to your OBA account online, but couldn't figure out
how to update the mailing address. I sent them an e-mail message on
asking for instructions, but they've never replied. I think it's time to
talk with a person, and since it's your account, it's better if you make
the call. The phone number is (301) 528-9900. They'll want to know your
account numbers: 19024148 (checking) and 3045291 (savings).
Alternatively, you could go to OBA bank in person.
Our new address is 11925 Echo Point Place, Clarksburg, MD 20871-5335.

Lew Pitcher

On Monday, I went to your OBA account online
[snip]

Sorry, James, but you are going to have to send this again.
You got us, here at comp.lang.c, not your intended target

jacob navia

Le 27/02/2014 15:17, Lew Pitcher a écrit :
On Monday, I went to your OBA account online
[snip]

Sorry, James, but you are going to have to send this again.
You got us, here at comp.lang.c, not your intended target
And I will forget all the personal data/accounts numbers now made public.

Better be careful Mr Kuyper. That could have nasty consequences.

James Kuyper

On Monday, I went to your OBA account online
[snip]

Sorry, James, but you are going to have to send this again.
You got us, here at comp.lang.c, not your intended target

That was pretty dumb of me :-(. Just because the last thing I viewed was
comp.lang.c, that was automatically used as the destination for that
message. If the last thing I had done had been reading mail, Thunderbird
would have complained about the absence of a destination. I noticed my
error as soon as I sent it, and I immediately canceled the message, but
only my own news server is likely to honor that cancellation.