ObjectDataSource to DataTable or DataSet

SandraP

Hello :)
First thanks to all for help.

As I wrote in one of my topics I newbie in ASP and probably have simple
questions that are hard to me :-(

So the question:

On my page I have ObjectDataSource control that bounded during loading
to some DataSet one of classes in business logic (the call to function
embedded in control as SelectMethod).
After this I need this data that was inserted to the DataSet in DataSet
or Data table format.

Is it possible to do this without implementation additional call to the
business logic class?
In some way to get the data from Data Source object back in format of
Table or DataSet?

Thanks in Advance!

Mohsin Rizvi

Hello SandraP!

Thanx for putting up an issue.
But i'm a bit confused with ur question.
Kindly clarify it so that it could be fixed.

Regards,
Mohsin Rizvi