ocra Tk "_invoke_without_enc"

M. P.

Hallo

I would like to convert a ruby.file into an *.exe. (Important: I use the
library "Tk")

I am getting the following error message:

C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/tk.rb:1694:in `_invoke_without_enc': can't find
package res
ource (RuntimeError)

It works when compiling a ruby.file without the Tk library. So the
problem must be the compatibility between Tk and ocra.

Has anybody bot a solution for me?

Best regards
Micx

Roger Pack

C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/tk.rb:1694:in `_invoke_without_enc': can't find
package res
ource (RuntimeError)

My guess is that ocra is packaging your .rb files but not your .tcl
files

or maybe you're required to have ActiveTcl installed where you use it?

-rp

Hidetoshi NAGAI

From: "M. P." <[email protected]>
Subject: ocra Tk "_invoke_without_enc"
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 20:18:16 +0900

From: Roger Pack <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: ocra Tk "_invoke_without_enc"
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 03:33:13 +0900
files
or maybe you're required to have ActiveTcl installed where you use it?

If it is the reason of why, Ruby/Tk-Kit version of tcltklib.so may
solve the trouble because (I heard) ocra extracts all files when
executing.

From: "M. P." <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 20:18:16 +0900

If you don't mind to try an experimental version of Ruby/Tk-Kit,
I'll try to make 1.8-mingw version of tcltklib.so.
Then, please tell me the version of your Ruby and a list of
Tcl/Tk extensions used by your application.