Oh Mr. Miller kind sir

richard

When Richard posts, the gang that chase him around always pop up, the
various individuals joining up as each emerges from different streets.
Bit like some of those zany movies and cartoons that we would see at
the flicks on Saturday matinees.

ain't that the truth?
Kind of like me being bugs bunny and evan (et al) as elmer fudd.
Or me as the road runner.

Doug Miller

40tude.net:

ain't that the truth?
Kind of like me being bugs bunny and evan (et al) as elmer fudd.
Or me as the road runner.

If you were a cartoon character, RtS, there's only one you could possibly be: Goofy.

Doug Miller

then what did he say?
As I pointed out, validation does not happen with the <script/> when there
is script within the wrappers.

Of course not. It isn't valid. What ever gave you the idea that anyone suggested it was?

Lewis

ain't that the truth?
Kind of like me being bugs bunny and evan (et al) as elmer fudd.
Or me as the road runner.

If you're casting yourself as a cartoon character, you are certainly
Elmer Fudd.

Evan Platt

gee, thanks for spamming for me.

Notice I didn't post the full URL?
I have posted the site here many times,asswipe.

I wasn't talking about HERE, was I, dumbfuck?
under "richard".

Asking for help, because you're too stupid to figure things out
yourself.
oh brother.
what an ass you are evan.

Your mother should have wiped your ass with you, dumbfuck. Did your
parents have any children that lived?
I posted that in the other group under THIS very same nick and you say I
made up a fake name to post with?
barf!

richard the liar strikes again.

From: Mr Oldies <[email protected]>

"Mr Oldies" is not the same nick as "richard", now is it?

Care to admit you were wrong?

If you would kindly check out the JW player at longtailvideo.com, you will
find that the player script is easily changed to handle sources outside of
youtube, vimeo and even dailymail or any other video site.
As the vast majority of other players limit you to.

When you open my site, the very first video shown is from MY site.

www.mroldies.net/videos/1960/1960-001.flv

Now what's the difference between the youtube version and my site's?
There is no YOUTUBE logo on it.

Good for you. What's your point? I can rip video too. And no logo
shows for me.

Kim André Akerø

then what did he say?
As I pointed out, validation does not happen with the <script/> when
there
is script within the wrappers.

Without being sure, they _might_ have said that empty tags (without
contents) should be self-closing (at least when using XHTML/XML type of
coding), but <script> is one of those elements that are exceptions to the
rule.

If you had actually *read* any documentation, you might've discovered this.

Honestly, given the rate of questions I've seen from you, Richard, while
I've been lurking around these past few years, you prefer to ask questions
without reading documentation or examining how other websites have made
use of certain functions. I'd say that a sense of natural curiosity comes
in handy in most tech-based professions (by picking apart something and
putting them back together again, maybe piecing it together in a slightly
different way), and it would seem that you're not quite there yet (or
maybe you'll never be).

There, I just had to get it off my chest. I apologize to everyone else for
having to read my rant.

Evan Platt

I'm still waiting for your apology, Richard the Liar.

You'll never get one. richard has never admitted he was wrong (even
after making such absurd statements as men have more ribs then women,
and men have an Adams apple and women don't), and after numerous times
trying to say I said things I never said - even when the entire group
stated I didn't say something, richard kept trying to insist I said
something I never did. It's one of the things he does as a troll.

Lewis

In message said:
On Wed, 29 May 2013 12:24:53 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
You'll never get one. richard has never admitted he was wrong (even
after making such absurd statements as men have more ribs then women,

Oh dear, is he one of *those*?

Men have more ribs than, say, cows. Maybe that's why he got confused.
Perhaps his life partner is a cow?