One button for editing all rows of a DataGrid

Hrvoje Vrbanc

Hello all,

we all know how to put a button in each row of a datagrid and how to make
that button update or delete data from that particular row. But now I need a
different behaviour.

I have a small database table with a list of options. I want to display
those options in a datagrid with a checkbox in each row. The user may click
on each checkbox (option) he wants included in his profile and then click on
a single "submit" button at the bottom of the page. That button will then
cause that all the selected options are written into another table.
Therefore, I have to access all the rows of the datagrid, check what
checkboxes are checked and then assign each checkbox's value to a variable
that goes into another table....and all that with a single click.

Thank you in advance,
Hrvoje