Online eBooks @ jumbooks.com

Deepak.Verma3441

Hi Friends,

Recently I have been searching for some technical books and
found this gem link website called http://www.jumbooks.com
They use upload the books frequently. They have got books on
Java, ASP.net, .NET, Linux, Unix, Windows Servers, C# etc. etc.
Hope you will like it.
Check it out. http://www.jumbooks.com

See ya :)

Lew

Hi Friends,
Presumptuous.

Recently I have been searching for some technical books and
found this gem link website called http://www.scambooks.spam
They use upload the books frequently. They have got books on
Java, ASP.net, .NET, Linux, Unix, Windows Servers, C# etc. etc.
Hope you will like it.
Check it out. http://www.scambooks.spam

See ya :)

Oh, and did this site, with which I'm so sure you have absolutely no
connection or financial entanglement whatsoever, bother to obtain copyright
permission to provide all this material for free, or are they another illegal
plagiarism purveyor?