    site that has code repositories for beginners and
    intermediates for practice. i want a respectable
    site. And thanks in advance, especially to K&R2.

    yoodavid, Sep 18, 2013

  2. Please learn to crosspost (send a single copy of a message to several
    newgroups at once when appropriate) rather than multipost (send a
    separate copy of the same message to different newsgroups
    individually). One major advantage is that responses from all the
    groups can be combined into a single thread. As it stands now,
    responders in this group will not see the responses you have received
    in comp.lang.c.

    Barry Schwarz, Sep 18, 2013

  3. The original article was cross-posted (not multiposted) to
    comp.lang.c.moderated and comp.lang.c, with followups to comp.lang.c.

    Posting to just comp.lang.c probably would have been better; the two
    newsgroups cover the same subject matter, so cross-posting is rarely
    appropriate. comp.lang.c.moderated has a better signal-to-noise
    ratio but longer latency, since articles don't appear until the
    moderator approves them.

    Keith Thompson, Sep 18, 2013