online resources for c language beginners

yoodavid

I have been playing with the k&R2 book, using some answers to
the exercises provided with it. Without the provided answers,
learning c would have been so difficult. Now, i understand how
elegant c is.
I really want to delve into the language. I am looking for a
site that has code repositories for beginners and
intermediates for practice. i want a respectable
site. And thanks in advance, especially to K&R2.

Barry Schwarz

I have been playing with the k&R2 book, using some answers to
the exercises provided with it. Without the provided answers,
learning c would have been so difficult. Now, i understand how
elegant c is.
I really want to delve into the language. I am looking for a
site that has code repositories for beginners and
intermediates for practice. i want a respectable
site. And thanks in advance, especially to K&R2.

Please learn to crosspost (send a single copy of a message to several
newgroups at once when appropriate) rather than multipost (send a
separate copy of the same message to different newsgroups
individually). One major advantage is that responses from all the
groups can be combined into a single thread. As it stands now,
responders in this group will not see the responses you have received
in comp.lang.c.

Keith Thompson

Barry Schwarz said:
Please learn to crosspost (send a single copy of a message to several
newgroups at once when appropriate) rather than multipost (send a
separate copy of the same message to different newsgroups
individually). One major advantage is that responses from all the
groups can be combined into a single thread. As it stands now,
responders in this group will not see the responses you have received
in comp.lang.c.

The original article was cross-posted (not multiposted) to
comp.lang.c.moderated and comp.lang.c, with followups to comp.lang.c.

Posting to just comp.lang.c probably would have been better; the two
newsgroups cover the same subject matter, so cross-posting is rarely
appropriate. comp.lang.c.moderated has a better signal-to-noise
ratio but longer latency, since articles don't appear until the
moderator approves them.