Online web content forms suddenly don't work

Cameron

Suddenly, none of my online data entry forms work
anymore. On several sites, where once I had perfectly-
working forms for the online admin of web page content
(via Access database), now, when I try to add new content
or modify current content, I get:

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/new/admin/admin2.asp, line 5

Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to
this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support
site located at:
http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp

I can still delete just fine.

What the F? I have to assume this is somewhat universal,
since it's happened to all my asp forms. Anyone have a
clue? I can't find anything in the forums.

Thanks,

Ken Schaefer

Please tell us what line 5 is of that page.

Cheers
Ken

: