onTextChanged with blank screen

bteclt

Interesting combo of keystrokes causing a blank screen to appear. Here's the
scenario. I have an ASP Text Box with the OnTextChanged event active. Also
on the screen are a variety of ASP DropdownLists controls. All of these
controls have AutopostBack set to TRUE. If a user enters a new value in the
text box but then proceeds to click one of the dropdownlists the broswer
renders a blank page!! Weird! However, if the users tabs out of the text box
or clicks anywhere else on the form, no worries.

It appears to be something with the CLR or code behind getting hung up with
the combination of the textOnChanged event and possibly firing the
IndexChanged event from the dropdownlists?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!