opearation timed out error

AVL

Hi,
I'm working on a windows application. My app uses web service to connect
to the sql server db. The app and web service are running fine on my
development environment but
whe deployed on to production server, i'm receving the
'operation has timed error'.

I've tried all the possible solutions given on the net like setting timeout,
configuring the executionTImeout etc.. but no luck..

My adocommandtimeout property is set to 0
connection timeout property is set to 60