Open Fullscreen in SAME WINDOW.... please help

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Nick, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Nick, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Nick

    Grant Wagner Guest

    I very much doubt it does anything like what you said.

    window.location.href is a property, not a method, so if anything it would be parent.window.location.hef = 'yourUrl';

    As for removing the toolbars of the current browser window, you can't in the default security environment in most
    browsers, you can't at all in other browsers.

    Regarding resizing the current browser window... you can, but don't.

    --

    * http://devedge.netscape.com/library/manuals/2000/javascript/1.3/reference/frames.html
    * http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp

    Grant Wagner, Sep 15, 2003