Open web page in New browser Window?

Mike Lambert

I want to be able to open another web page in a new browser window from the
one I am currently on? How do I accomplish this? I am currently just using
the response.redirect method but can't find a way for it to open the page in
a new window. Thanks

Mike

vMike

Something like this might work for you.

dim strurl as string = "http://yahoo.com"
dim strCommand as string = "vlarge1=window.open('" & strurl &
"','vlarge','resizable=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,toolbar=no,height=450,widt
h=575,left=150,top=100');vlarge1.focus();" & vbCrLf
response.write("<script>" & vbCrLf)
response.write(strCommand & vbCrLf)
response.write("<" & chr(47) & "script>")