OpenWave 6.2 Emulator Giving Error.

A. Shiraz

I have Visual Studio 2003 Architect installed. I am doing a very simple task of taking some text and storing it into the database (SQL Server 2000 Developer).

When I open my emulators with OpenWave's SDK 4.1.1 I first get an error that says : Content Not Supported. Maybe ts the cache so I hit retry and I get the page I want and everything works like clockwork.

In OpenWave 6.2 when I open the input page comes up fine but when I hit the submit button I get the ubiquitous error "Malformed Server Exception".
Even the examples from ASP .NET Applications for Mobile Devices (some chapters of this book are atrocious) did not work in the beginning so I installed the Device

Update 4.0 and JUST the examples worked. My application (simple application) is still giving me an error of Malformed Server Exception". Any ideas? Anyone want to look at the code and tell me what they think?