ORACLE packages and SQLDataAdapter

Guest

Hi,

I have in VB ASP.NET design mode, a SQLDataSource and I need to connect it
to a stored procedure in Oracle 9i, but this stored procedure is inside an
Oracle package.

The problem is that in design mode when I'm in the SALDataAdapter wizard,
trying to locate the stored procedure to select it, and generate the
parameters, etc, I can see other tables and stored procs. in the schema, but
the wizard doesn't show me the packages, so I cannot select the stored procs.
that are inside the packages.

Would you please, please... help me!?

Thanks in advance,

Richard