[OT] Google launches new search engine

Matthew Superstar Swass

Amazing how this company continues to innovate new idea after new idea in a
period in which every other internet company is just ripping each other off.

That's why I find it funny when you see these clueless stock analysts on TV
saying Google is nothing special since anyone else can just copy what they do.
Guess what? You can't catch up with someone by ripping off their stuff when
they are constantly 6, 12, 24 months ahead of everyone else.