[OT] PLEASE HELP US IF YOU CAN

Gordon Beaton

Sorry i cant visit the site now, you can post your problem here.

His "problem" is that he wants us to send him money so he and fiancé
can buy stuff and go on a holiday.

/gordon

HightowerC

Hello,
my name is Albert and I'm looking for help.
Please visit my web page:www.willspam.net

Thanks

Albert

What an a-hole! I got married for WAY less than $10000; My wife and I
didn't get a 7 day cruise, and I didn't go begging like a BUM on the
street corner just to go on a vacation! His fiance should seriously
think twice about what she's getting into.

HightowerC

Daniel Pitts

--
Heh, I should have thought of that. My wife's *still* peeved we didn't
take a honeymoon.

Lew

Daniel said:
Heh, I should have thought of that. My wife's *still* peeved we didn't
take a honeymoon.

(to wife): But, honey, every moment I'm with you is like being on honeymoon!