[OT] protocol NG inquiry

Bill Cunningham

Does anyone know of a good usenet group that discusses protocols such as
tftp? I have been reading about it and am interested in finding a NG.

Bill

Keith Thompson

Bill Cunningham said:
Does anyone know of a good usenet group that discusses protocols such as
tftp? I have been reading about it and am interested in finding a NG.

Search your Usenet provider's list of active newsgroups for the word
"protocols". There's a comp.protocols.* hierarchy.

Seebs

Search your Usenet provider's list of active newsgroups for the word
"protocols". There's a comp.protocols.* hierarchy.

You know, the idea of watching Bill Cunningham try to comprehend a protcol
almost inspires me to search the comp.protocols.* hierarchy trying to figure
out where he'll post these questions. I know, I know, in theory it's not
exactly highbrow humor, but... Just as there is some slapstick that
really *is* that funny, so too are there sometimes Bad Usenet Posts that
somehow transcend the limitations of their genre.

-s