[OT, sorry...] Want to subscripe to clc

dam_fool_2003

sorry for posting a Off topic Question. So far i will read clc from
google. But i want to read message as and when it is been posted.
So i downloded netscape 7.1 and i try to subscribe to the clc Ng which
i cannot do since the registration is asking for NNTP server name which
i dont know. I also have outlook express 6.0. I know this is a OT if
some body guide me to the correct NG or replay my thread.
Thanks

Artie Gold

sorry for posting a Off topic Question. So far i will read clc from
google. But i want to read message as and when it is been posted.
So i downloded netscape 7.1 and i try to subscribe to the clc Ng which
i cannot do since the registration is asking for NNTP server name which
i dont know. I also have outlook express 6.0. I know this is a OT if
some body guide me to the correct NG or replay my thread.
Thanks
<OT>
Contact your ISP for your news server name. Alternatively, there are
other available news servers, both free and paid. Do a web search for
more info.
</OT>

HTH,
--ag

Dan Pop

In said:
sorry for posting a Off topic Question. So far i will read clc from
google. But i want to read message as and when it is been posted.
So i downloded netscape 7.1 and i try to subscribe to the clc Ng which
i cannot do since the registration is asking for NNTP server name which
i dont know. I also have outlook express 6.0. I know this is a OT if
some body guide me to the correct NG or replay my thread.

Ask your network administrator or your ISP.

Dan

Mike Wahler

sorry for posting a Off topic Question. So far i will read clc from
google. But i want to read message as and when it is been posted.
So i downloded netscape 7.1 and i try to subscribe to the clc Ng which
i cannot do since the registration is asking for NNTP server name which
i dont know. I also have outlook express 6.0. I know this is a OT if
some body guide me to the correct NG or replay my thread.

Contact your ISP. They can tell you everything you need to know
about getting connected to Usenet (if they indeed provide this
service; most do, but not all).

-Mike

dam_fool_2003

Mike Wahler said:
Contact your ISP. They can tell you everything you need to know
about getting connected to Usenet (if they indeed provide this
service; most do, but not all).

-Mike

Thanks for all the replay

Default User

Mike said:
Contact your ISP. They can tell you everything you need to know
about getting connected to Usenet (if they indeed provide this
service; most do, but not all).

If your ISP does not provide this, a free service is available at:

http://news.individual.net

Brian Rodenborn