[OT] standard C site

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Bill Cunningham, Feb 25, 2008.

  1. Bill Cunningham, Feb 25, 2008

  2. Bill Cunningham

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    remove the /c/ and the site comes up oke.

    Sjouke Burry, Feb 25, 2008

  3. Bill Cunningham

    Gerry Ford Guest

    That site has went to the incresed comprension wonderfully. I recommend
    this site to all my friends, and you can say you heard it live from me here
    on roller dreby.

    Gerry Ford, Feb 25, 2008
  4. Bill Cunningham

    Mark Bluemel Guest

    Was that generated by a machine or something?

    Mark Bluemel, Feb 26, 2008
  5. Bill Cunningham

    vippstar Guest

    Top posting [X]
    Off-Topic [X]
    Nonsense [X]

    'Bill Cunningham' and 'Gerry Ford' are trolls.

    vippstar, Feb 26, 2008