[OT] Troy Piggins (was: anyone here used/using mutt-ng for newsreader?)

Alan Connor

Path: text.usenetserver.com!atl-c01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!atl-c02.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!peer01.cox.net!cox.net!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news1.optus.net.au!optus!news.uwa.edu.au!nntp.waia.asn.au!203.59.27.186.MISMATCH!newsfeed.iinet.net.au!newsfeed.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsstorage1.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsstorage1.iinet.net.au!per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au!not-for-mail
From: Troy Piggins <[email protected]>

Troy Piggins
Results 1 - 100 of 205 posts in the last year
5 24hoursupport.helpdesk
3 alt.ascii-art
1 alt.comp.freeware
3 alt.fan.mozilla
4 alt.html
1 alt.msdos.batch.nt
1 alt.music.mp3
3 alt.music.mp3.hardware
1 alt.os.linux
5 alt.test
6 comp.editors
3 comp.graphics.apps.gimp
5 comp.mail.misc
2 comp.mail.mutt
1 comp.security.firewalls
4 comp.unix.admin
3 comp.unix.shell
1 list.postfix.users
1 microsoft.public.excel.misc
1 microsoft.public.pocketpc
1 netscape.public.mozilla.mail-news
7 news.software.nntp
38 news.software.readers

So you only have 205 posts in the last year? Someone as
dedicated to computers and the Internet and the Usenet
as you?

I don't think so.

Those are all technical groups. That is _not_ a natural posting
history.

And there's too few on each of them. You have other sockpuppets
you use on those groups.

I see that you are using postfix (an MTA/mailserver).

Are you a spammer, too?
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Subject: Re: anyone here used/using mutt-ng for newsreader?

I doubt it. People who make a big point of telling you they live
someplace on the Usenet are almost always trying to mislead, not
to inform.

We aren't naive enough to believe that because you have an
apparent posting IP at an Australian ISP that that's where
you actually live.

Duh.
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:16:02 +1000

If you can't do me the courtesy of actually reading my post
beyond the subject line, then why should I read any of yours?

I was on my way out the door and did in fact download your
article a few minutes ago when I got home, along with this one.
Not to mention the fact that I asked for comments on experience
with mutt-ng. You don't.

What I posted would have been regarded as valuable information
by any reasonable person.

You can now to comp.mail.mutt and _read_ the first hand accounts,
knowing they are there.
If I'd asked for experience in
reading headers then accusing everyone of being a troll,

I read headers and I accuse people who are _obviously_ hiding
behind multiple identities of being trolls.

Because they are.

The only _real_ reason people hide their true posting histories
by using XNA and multiple psuedo-identities is that they know
that people would killfile them if they could look them over.

And they change psuedo-identities becaues they are always
being killfiled because they are assholes.
and everyone who follows-up to people of helping trolls,

No. Only poople who are helping trolls/spammers/cyberstalkers
(they are very often the same people: duh) become better
Internet criminals and vermin.
then
you'd be the first person I'd post to.

I hadn't any entries in my scorefile yet, but you just inspired
me. Here's the syntax of mutt-ng's new scorefile for you:

# ~i matches the Message-ID: score '~i
"<slrn[0-9a-z.]+i3x9mdw@b29x3m\.invalid>"'
=9999 # ~x matches References: score '~x
"<slrn[0-9a-z.]+i3x9mdw@b29x3m\.invalid>"' =9999

So. I won't be able to read any more childish and bitchy
and untruthful articles like this?

What a terrible fate.
Peace, and happy header reading Bruce.

"Bruce"? The only people that have ever called me that
are dipschitt trolls like "Sam" <[email protected]>, who
are utterly incompetent on the Internet and with computers,
but want everyone to think they are capable of tracking
people down.

So they pretend they have done so and make up names to fill
out their fairy tales.

Now I _know_ why you hate the way I expose Usenet vermin on
these groups.

The above use of of unverified information from the lowest of
trolls and that obviously partial posting history tells it
all.

It's because you ARE a troll.

What other aliases do you hide behind, troll scum?

Thanks for letting your guilty conscience bleed all over
the Usenet.

Alan

Anal Honor

Who is Alan Connor?

A troll and kook, you be better of just killfile him.

Alan Connor is the inventor and implementor of the final ultimate
solution to the spam problem, and everyone who dares claim otherwise
is a spammer.
That is basically the gist of the messages Alan sometimes spews into NANAE (1)

Alan Connor is appearently also trolling on many other newsgroups.

So what is he raving about?

A bunch of crap.

In reality, Alan's system is known as a challenge-response or C/R system;
it auto-answers incoming email with a challenge and only lets the email
through if it receives a valid response. There are several problems with
this concept, but Alan doesn't want to hear them. In addition,
Alan's system isn't even a very good implementation of the C/R concept,
as it fails to address the chicken-egg problem that is inherent to C/R:
What if your C/R system sends a challenge to an email address that is
also protected by a C/R system? Because of this, Alan and Timo Salmi,
another C/R advocate, are unable to email eachother. So basically Alan's
system is a broken implementation of a flawed concept.

http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/

http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml

http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/challenge-response.html

http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/329.html#CR

(1) news.admin.net-abuse.email

Also in the headers for Alan to read.

Alan Connor

Postscript:

On news.software.readers, in <[email protected]>, "Troy Piggins" wrote:

<snip>

Yes, "Troy", I know you read my article.

You are a troll. Trolls don't killfile anyone. The most they
ever do is pretend to killfile people.

They just _have_ to know what people are saying about them.