P.S. Problems with visited links being inconsistent

Matt Stanley

My email address was misspelled in the previous post, by accident.

The correct address is:
(e-mail address removed)

Dave Patton

My email address was misspelled in the previous post, by accident.

Then you should have replied to your own posting,
not started a new thread.
In any case, it doesn't matter, because you shouldn't
expect anyone to email you anyway - post on Usenet
means reading replies on Usenet.

Neal

Then you should have replied to your own posting,
not started a new thread.
In any case, it doesn't matter, because you shouldn't
expect anyone to email you anyway - post on Usenet
means reading replies on Usenet.

I have maybe 3 or 4 times gotten email replies in the (how many?) years
I've been on Usenet. Rare as hen's teeth, I dare say.