    Any idea what's going on here, or how to fix it?

    Thnx in advance for your help.

    Stan

    Matt Stanley, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Matt Stanley

    Dave Patton Guest

    So what is it you intend? For "links to be links"? That would be good:
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www/links.html
    I can't, because I went straight to your example page.
    I clicked on the "20 software products" link, then
    used by Back button, and that link didn't change
    color to indicate that it had been visited.
    Hint: the "problem" disappears if I disable your stylesheet.

    Whomever wrote the CSS used on this page has made it so
    that normal, active, and visited links all display the same:
    ..pageBody A:active, .pageBody A:link, .pageBody A:visited {
    color: #0000FF;
    text-decoration: underline;
    }

    By the way - it's considered to be "a good thing" to have
    valid webpages, especially when posting examples asking
    for help. Your page won't validate. If I force an encoding
    of 'windows-1252', then I see there are 28 errors.

    Dave Patton, Aug 26, 2004