"Page cannot be displayed" only when Back button used in IE after apply SSL

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Frank, Mar 20, 2007.

  1. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Hi,

    I've applied a SSL cert to a portion of my website, which brings the user to
    an https://mysite/login/Login.aspx page.
    After successfully logging in, the user can browse around freely in the
    https world.

    Frequently the user may hit the back button in IE and receive a "Page
    cannot be displayed error". This also happens sometime when going back to a
    page works, but then going Forward fails with the same error message.

    FireFox has no issues.

    IE version 6.0.3790 128 bit

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,