Page Refresh firing event twice

archana

Hi all,

I am new to asp.net. Developing one web page.

What i observed is at a time of refreshing page click event is firing
twice.

On some pc its not happening.

But its not happening for all control. Can anyone tell me reason
behind this.

Please help me asap.

thanks in advance.

Mick Walker

archana said:
Hi all,

I am new to asp.net. Developing one web page.

What i observed is at a time of refreshing page click event is firing
twice.

On some pc its not happening.

But its not happening for all control. Can anyone tell me reason
behind this.

Please help me asap.

thanks in advance.
Post your code.

David C

Hi all,

I am new to asp.net. Developing one web page.

What i observed is at a time of refreshing page click event is firing
twice.

On some pc its not happening.

But its not happening for all control. Can anyone tell me reason
behind this.

Please help me asap.

thanks in advance.

Do you have a ImageButton control without the image URL set? There is
no reason for it, but it will always do that to you.

archana

Hi,

My code has only 2 ontrols button and textbox.

on buttong click i am doing processing. When i am debuging i found
following strange thing.

first time i clicked on buttong and debugged code its working. then i
refresh page still it enters into button click event.

meaas why on page refresh its calling button click.

Can anyone explain me this behaviour?.

thanks.