page scroll position

Venkat Chellam

Hi all,

I have a datagrid in my asp.net webpage. Datagrid can have lot of
rows like
more than 300 so the scroll gets enabled for the page to scroll down.
The datagrid has editing capability. I can edit any row, if i edit the
row at down, page get loaded again and also the rows is put in edit
mode but i user has to scroll down to get to the row which he edited .
Is there a way to maintain the scroll position?

Any help would be appreciated

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Venkat, you might find this article helpful:

Maintaining Scroll Position on Postback

hth

--

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)

Smith John

Venkat,
You can use the Smart Navigation.
By using Smart Navigation you may need to compromise some where else.
smith