    Thanks.

    Molly J. Fagan
    Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality

    mollyf, May 27, 2005

  2. mollyf

    Guest Guest

    Just don't allow them to go back to the login page. Normally once you've
    logged into a site/application/service you can log out but not back in again.

    Guest, May 27, 2005

  3. mollyf

    mollyf Guest

    I'm sorry but I disagree with your statement. I've seen and used many
    web applications that allow you to log out and then log back in again.
    In fact, I can't think of one web site that doesn't allow for that
    because they're *user-friendly*.

    The more I've thought about this problem, the more I'm thinking it's
    related to caching.

    mollyf, May 31, 2005