Page_Load not firing in 2008

Randy

I converted a small (one aspx page) solution from VS2005 to VS2008. It was
working fine and then all of a sudden, the Page_Load method is not firing.
In the Page_Load method I've got some code which does a Response.Write in a
try/catch. I've got a break point there also. There is no Exception and the
break point never gets reached. When I run it either through VS (debug mode)
or from IE on my local machine, the browser just puts up a blank page.
Interesting...if I put a button on the ASPX page in design mode and run it,
the button shows up, but the Page_Load still never fires.
And...AutoEventWireup="true" in the aspx page.
Does anyone know what may be the problem?

Thanks

Randy

Never mind everyone...I found/fixed the problem. Actually it was programmer
(me tarded) error :)