Paid participation in an open source project

endre

Looking for a programmer to help out in an very interesting open source
project. Experienced in desktop application development and xml.

The work is very future-oriented, and I hope interesting.

The programmer needs to be from within EU, as I'd like to bring the
person to Norway for a 4 to 8 weeks period, to get to know the project.
Later work can be done over a remote server, Maven and Subversion.

Working language is English. The right person has good prospect for
much more work later.

mail me direct, - endre(dot)furnes(at)adsl.no