parser error: Can't load type 'namespace.page'.

Andy B

In my website I have 2 applications. The first web application is the root
of the website. The second one is a subfolder of the root application. I
have it set that all "sub applications" compile their code and put it in the
bin folder of the root project. So, My sub project called "InHim" compiles
its output and puts it in the bin folder of Root project. That way all of
the compiled code is together and in one place (easier to find that way).
Anyways, I have in each project a masterPage called Layout.master. I ended
up getting the Layout.master for the root project to work. All I have to do
is figure out why the InHim project wont work. I build the solution, publish
it to the test server and I get this error:

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'InHim.Layout'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
CodeBehind="Layout.master.cs" Inherits="InHim.Layout" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

Source File: /Layout.master Line: 1