Parsing jspf files like jspx

yzzzzz

Hi,

Currently in my webapp web.xml, the only servlet mapping if for *.do
(mapped to ActionServlet, for use with Struts).
In my tomcat web.xml, there is a mapping for *.jsp and *.jspx to the
'jsp' servlet. So I added

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.jspf</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

but my jspf files are still parsed as text (when included or when served
directly). (I even added these same lines to my webapp web.xml, but no
better)

What I am doing wrong? (And do you think it is a bad idea to parse jspf
files (fragment)? I need this for my app but could the same be achieved
through other means?)

Thanks