Part 2 of ONLamp.com Rails article is online

Curt Hibbs

ONLamp.com has finally published part 2 of my Rails article! You can find it
here:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/03/03/rails.html

It would be really nice if we could get this slash dotted again before the
weekend.

From what I understand, you're more likely to get accepted when multiple
people submit something. So, to anyone who has the inclination: if you would
submit this to slash dot I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Curt

Ben Giddings

Wow, I just read the comments, almost nothing negative so far. The only
rants are about Debian's awful packaging of Ruby, and of course a few
people pushing Python, Perl or Java versions of ROR. It sounds like
they're all playing catch-up too.

Fun stuff.