    Is it only me? Or another guys have the same thing?

    @-salutations

    Michel Claveau

    Méta-MCI \(MVP\), Mar 1, 2008

  2. Could you be more explicit please?

    I use PyScripter and do not have this
    problem.

    Colin W.

    Colin J. Williams, Mar 1, 2008

  3. Re!

    An exemple. With this script:
    a=123
    b=456
    d=a+b+c
    (note than 'c' is not defined).

    When I run, inside Pyscripter, the error-dialog is showed, and, one
    second after, PyScripter is closed.
    This problem is present since Python 2.5.2.

    I search, for know if it's a problem only on my computer, or a more
    general problem.

    Thanks by advance for your(s) answer(s).

    @-salutations

    Méta-MCI \(MVP\), Mar 1, 2008
  4. Just tried it with PyScripter v 1.9.5.0 and Python 2.5.2.
    Error dialog showed but PyScripter did not close.

    Ricardo Aráoz, Mar 1, 2008
  5. Hi!

    Thank you for return.
    I will uninstall+reinstall Pyscripter.