pdf for soap4r or any link to study

Sukeerthi Adiga

Can anyone give me any pdf or any good tutorials for learning soap4r
or can any one tell me in brief what it all means..

Thanks in advance
suki

Sukeerthi Adiga

Lee said:
What do you need to know ?

hi lee,

I need to knw calling remote functions in rails application..
in my application m using one application as a server and many other
applications as a client.
So from client application i need to call the method which is residing
in server.
I came to know that its possible by using soap4r.
bt i dont have basic idea about that..
if u give any links to learn also it will we very useful.
Please if u have any let me know i will be greatful

thanks