PDF Kung Fu

Lord0

Hi there,

Say I have 2 pdf docs, docA and docB. I want to extract pageX from docA and
pageY from docB and then create a new pdf doc composed of pageX and pageY.
What libraries (free) would be a good place to start looking?

Cheers

Lord0

Chris Smith

Lord0 said:
Say I have 2 pdf docs, docA and docB. I want to extract pageX from docA and
pageY from docB and then create a new pdf doc composed of pageX and pageY.
What libraries (free) would be a good place to start looking?

The most popular library for this kind of thing is iText. iText CAN do
what you're asking for. Not that you're pushing the limit, though.
iText can NOT look into the content of any individual page, so the
saving stroke of luck here is that you are working with entire pages,
which is possible with the iText API.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation