PDF Outlines / Bookmarks (im lost)

Peter Wilson

Hi

I am having some problems modifying a pdf created by "Acrobat PDFWriter"
from word 2000 in perl using the PDF::API2 module.

When I create the document it looks fine and every thing is on the correct
page, after creation I then would like to add Bookmarks (outlines) to the
document, I have opened other documents (not created by word created by
myself via the PDF::API2 module) and the code below works anyone got any
ideas?

Error:

Can't locate object method "outline" via package "PDF::API2::pDF::Objind" at
bookmark.pl line 10.

Code:

use PDF::API2;
$pdf = PDF::API2->open('Document2.pdf');
$page = $pdf->openpage(9);
$otls = $pdf->outlines;
$otl=$otls->outline();
$otl->title('ERL');