Per IP Connection Limit in XP Pro IIS 5.1

WGM

There appears to be a per IP connection limit of 2.in XP pro IIS 5.1

Is there any way of removing this limit?

When more than two ASP page requests are made from the same IP, only two are
processed while the remaining requests are queued.

This can be observed through PerfMon by watching the Requests Processing and
Requests Queue.

From a new IP, the first two requests are immediately processed and are seen
in the request processing counter. Any additionally requests increase the
request queued counter.

Even while the requests are queued, if a new IP (from another machine)
issues a request, it is immediately processed up to a maximum of two
requests. Any more end up queued.

Where is this documented and how can it be eliminated? I realize that XP
it is a workstation product. However, we are doing some simple load testing
and connection pool testing and the 2 per IP limit is skewing the numbers.

Thanks in advance.