Play back and record sound *at the same time* for n seconds

tfischer.ncku

Hello,

to program an art project that involves sound
feedback I need a way to get a python script to
to play back and to record sound *at the same time*
for n seconds.

Which strategy/sound module would you recommend,
and could you post dummy code that shows how to
get it to play and record simultaneously?

Thanks a lot!
Tom

Ad